Friday, February 4, 2011

100 Day Challenge - Day 1

It's supposed to be on Facebook, but I think it would be better to do here...so that's what I'm going to do.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
1. My parents are my two favorite people in the world.
2. I can't wait to have kids someday (right now, I spoil the hell out of my nephews).
3. I lived in Switzerland for 4 months (and want to go back SO bad!).
4. I correct spelling/grammar whenever I read something.
5. My biggest fear in life is losing my parents.
6. No matter what the situation, chocolate will undoubtedly make me feel better.
7. Blacksburg, Virginia is one of my favorite places on earth
8. I want to go to Australia before I die.
9. I've had at least one gray hair since I was born (and it keeps multiplying as I get older).
10. I hope that I can be as good a Mom as mine was/is to me.
11. I love to dance and do it everywhere.
12. If I had a million dollars, I would open a farm where all the animals that no one else wants could come and live with me.
13. I can't ice skate/roller skate/ski or anything that involves my feet not being in direct contact with the ground (I think its a control issue).
14. I'm obsessed with taking pictures (people will be grateful for them in 20 years!)
15. I wish I could have met my dad's dad, people tell me we're a lot alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment