Monday, February 8, 2010

I survived Snowmaggedon

I'm not sure how much we got, but I will tell you when I ventured out into the snow, it came up to my thigh. And I'm 5'7"...Jen and I managed to keep ourselves occupied by watching our TV shows that had been TIVOed on Thursday, True Blood Season 1, and other various TV shows. Oh, and how could I forget Twilight too!

We also ventured out into the snow and took a walk down to the Iwo Jima memorial. Some pictures to enjoy:

View from our Apartment, at 12 on Friday afternoon, just as the snow was starting.

View from our Apartment, at 12 on Saturday, 24 hours of snow.

Snow man, just to put this in perspective, I'm 5'7"

Iwo Jima Memorial

Looking up our street to our apartment.

Word on the street is that we're supposed to get 3 to 9 more inches tomorrow night and into Wednesday morning...I don't know if I can survive the cabin fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment