Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Susan!

Dearest Little One,

I can't believe you're turning 23, it makes me feel old considering I met you when you had just turned 18. I remember you walking into Meet the Chapter in your grey Blacksburg soccer sweatshirt (I'm a freak with a photographic memory) and knew that you would be my little. So after some stalking (and fighting off other people), you finally made the right choice and chose me as your big and life hasn't been the same since, I'm sure ;)

Thanks for choosing me so I could talk you out of dropping DSP, and we could have these past 5 years of awesome memories like...
...Parties (and the subsequent taking care of you after the party); the informative 'the optimal position' conversations; finding future husbands at the Brigades; snuggling at sleep-overs; going to Hokie football games; stopping traffic on 95 so I can pull a U-turn in the median; using IP relay to find out definitions for new things on urban dictionary; going to National's games; spending hours at the pool; True Blood marathons; SVC and Sweet Tea enjoyment; being OCD together; Costco shopping excursions; enjoying the influence of your susie-homemaker ways...and lots of stuff I'm probably forgetting in my old age.

Thanks for being one of my best friends, I hope you have an amazing day!! Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment