Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's hard work to look this good

On Thursday, Christy and I went to my nail place in Arlington to get our nails done. Acrylic tips for her and shellacking for me.

I spent the night with Christy on Thursday night. To make sure she didn't run away (only kidding) and so when our 7 am wake-up call came, we had back up alarms. Showered by 8, the hair lady came to set our hair. As you can see, we probably should've just kept that look for the wedding. It was wonderful....(internet sarcasm).

Ashley and Heather showed up sporadically, got their hair set and we waited for the make-up ladies. As they were setting up, we pushed play on the DVR'ed Royal Wedding.

It was definitely a little girl's dream to watch a prince and princess get married as she gets pampered for another wedding.

I'm so sad that the lady who did our hair isn't available for my wedding. Yes, she's already booked for June 2012. She did an amazing job and was so friendly (good thing since she spent 6 hours with us). But she gave me some good recommendations, so I'm following those up.

The make-up people were good too. I got airbrushing done, and I have to say it's worth the extra money. My skin was glowing and my make-up stayed in place the entire night. Which is a feat since I was sweating after dancing it up all night.

 Tomorrow's post is about the wedding!!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I'm loving these and can't wait for tomorrow's post! :)

    ReplyDelete