Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Our date for the wedding is June 9, 2012. 

A couple of factors that went into making this decision:
- Kenny left for deployment last Friday, and will be back in December. I knew I didn't want a winter wedding. Also, I've planned 2 parties that have been cancelled due to FEET of snow. I'm not trying to take that risk with my wedding. 
- Kenny's brother, Charlie and his fiance Heather got engaged in June 2010. I felt it was only fair that they get married before us. They're date is April 27th. So I needed something after that.
- I didn't want to get married to close after theirs, to give people a break from travelling. 
- So June 2, 2012 was the target date. Unfortunately, our reception venue didn't have it open. But they did have June 9.

So, mark June 9, 2012 on the calendar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment