Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

My Bridal Party.

The women in my life who support, love and raise me up. Who listen to me bitch, listen to me cry and make me laugh. I couldn't be more blessed to have such a loving support group of friends and family.
Christy Bevilacqua. One of my best friends and Matron of Honor. We met through Ashley back in High School. She met her husband at my 18th birthday (you're welcome) and the rest they say, is history.

Susan Myers. One of my best friends and Maid of Honor. I met Susan in September of 2005. She chose me to be her big and she's filled the role of my little sister :)
Natalie Barnes.  One of my best friends. She moved back in across the street from me my Junior year of High School. She's my spooning partner for life (even if her husband and baby are with us).
 Wendy Beth Yanich. My cousin and friend. She's one of the most courageous people I know. I'm so glad that we've become closer over the past few years.
 Ashley Provost (Bissell by the time I get married). I met Ashley in July 1999. We were inseparable from then on. It's such a blessing to go through all our life changes over the past 12 years together.
Kim Beck. For all intents and purposes, my cousin and friend. Even though we're not blood related, we've always acted like we were. She's always been like a big sister to me and has provided me with my favorite little stinkers, my nephews :)
 Heather Rocco (will be Prindle by the time I get married). My future sister in law and friend. We have to stick together while reigning in the Prindle boys! We've become closer over the last few years and I'm thankful to have such a close relationship with my future sister in law.


No comments:

Post a Comment