Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

So we have the date covered, June 9, 2012.

The ceremony will take place at St. Robert Bellarmine - the Catholic Church on George Mason's campus. We compromised...Kenny is Catholic, I'm Methodist. I was willing to give him the Catholic wedding as long as we didn't have a Mass. And he was completely fine and agreed with me.
The Church

Our reception is being held at the Westfields Marriott. In the Fairfax Ballroom. It was only the 3rd venue I saw, but I immediately fell in love with it. Making decisions for my everyday life is hard but apparently when it comes to wedding stuff...I'm all about it.
From top left - The Hotel as you drive up, the Courtyard (where we will take pictures) and the main Lobby
So we have a place to actually get married and a place to party. Check and Check.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get such a great picture of the church? I could never find one on-line, or did you just take this yourself?

    Also, I am completely loving these Wedding Wednesday posts, even if I do already know everything about them. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete