Monday, January 11, 2010

C-A-P-S, CAPS, CAPS, CAPS

I love hockey. It's fast moving, people get hit, people fight...it's just my kind of game.

My dad hadn't been to a Caps game in a long time, and my mom had never been to a professional hockey game...we decided to remedy this by taking her to a game.

My dad got the 3 of us (and my boyfriend) tickets that came with dinner. So we got to go into the restaurant and have all you can eat/drink (of course my amaretto sour wasn't included in that deal) before the game. Mom got to sit next to a NJ Devils fan who was quite boisterous, he did shut up once the Caps went up by 3.

Mom and I, before the game started.

Me and Kenny :)

Alex Ovechkin(he's a BAMF)

I think it was definitely a good first hockey experience for my mom, especially since the Caps won!

No comments:

Post a Comment