Monday, January 11, 2010

Richie and Christy's Engagement

Since it's been a really long time since I've written, I'm going to take the next few days to update the big things that have happened in the past couple of months.

One of the biggest things was the two of my best friends got engaged! They've been dating since August 2006 and got engaged the weekend before Thanksgiving. He did an AWESOME job with the ring (its huge AND beautiful)!! He took her to dinner and then asked on a horse drawn carriage...I think I raised him right :) Afterward they came home to Richie's house where her friends and family were there to surprise her.

I'm SO happy for them and couldn't imagine either of them with anyone else, they compliment each other perfectly.

Christy has also asked me to be her maid of honor, so I'm really excited to help her plan the big day and be a part of it :)
The puppy :)
Christy, wondering why there are people in the house
Engaged :)
Friends since 8th grade

Christy and her momma
 Richie and all his "boys"

The Bevilacqua's



No comments:

Post a Comment