Friday, January 15, 2010

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger...

At least that's what they say.

I'm on an adult soccer team with some of my friends from college. I like soccer, I understand soccer, I played soccer for 8 years (4-12). That being said, the last time I touched a soccer ball in the competitive environment I was 12. I was fit. I ran a 6 minute mile. That is NOT the case now however. In my head I tell myself it's because we only had one sub for the girls...but in reality, I was tired after playing full sprint for 3 minutes :/


But even with only 1 sub for the girls and 1 sub for the boys, and playing a team that was super intense...our team managed to pull out a 3-3 tie. Not so bad, if I do say so myself. So congratulations to Balls & Dolls...with our homemade shirts and everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment